Thanks to Isaac, Vijay, Raffael, Aaron and other nameless ones.
- Digital Drills: The Monster Machines that Mine Bitcoin from Gizmodo
- Bumps in the Bitcoin Road by Jeff Tucker (jeff is a friend, executive editor of LFB and highlights some of the hurdles like volatility)
- Bitcoin Dreams Endure to Savers Crushed by CPI: Argentina Credit from Bloomberg
- 3D Printed NFC enabled Litecoin Simulacra from Bitmit (i wonder if they’re intentionally making it look aesthetically like silver just to fit into the meme)
- Bitcoin Obliterates “The State Theory Of Money” by Jon Matonis
- The Bitcoin Money Myth by Frank Shostak (i like him, even quote him in my book but he’s wrong here.)
- The Mises Institute is clueless about Bitcoin by Peter Šurda (most probably havent heard of bitcoin exchanges, if people are trading for BTC for other currency, goods, services — it is money. peter’s thesis is both sound and persuasive)
- Bitcoin: Whatever It Is, It’s Not Money! by Steve Forbes (he couldn’t figure out how it works in 30 seconds therefore it must not be money. it’s open-sourced, decentralized nature puts it in the realm of yeti and unicorns)
- Founder Of Drug Site Silk Road Says Bitcoin Booms And Busts Won’t Kill His Black Market from Forbes (but do they sell yeti or unicorns?)
- Episode 450: Bitcoin Goes To The Moon from NPR
- Commerce, trade, exchange of goods and services for BTC — several hundred listings including currency exchanges, internet services, physical products and tourism.
Send to Kindle