I am often asked to provide content to community-driven question-and-answer sites like Quora, Stack Exchange and now Zapchain. Here are a few I recently proposed:
- “Why does the community tolerate and patronize altcoin exchanges that are fully anonymous, and allow illicit funds to go through?”
- “What do the large venture funded companies do to promote transparency, financial controls and account segregation?”
- “Is it possible for insiders at VC funded exchanges to trade against customer flows and futures contracts?”
- “What can be done to bring assurance to those who have lost coins due to thefts/scams/hacks?”‘
- “When will the industry begin to self-regulate?”
- “How to proactively remove or prevent bad apples from tarnishing the community?”
- “Bitcoin companies talk a lot about transparency of the blockchain, but very few have actual public data, is there ways to incentivize more openness?”
It will be interesting to see what, if any are answered.
Send to Kindle
> Why does the community tolerate and patronize altcoin exchanges that are fully anonymous, and allow illicit funds to go through?
Who knows, I am not the community, but personally I think funds are funds.
All funds should be able to go through, it’s an exchange and not a courtroom or whatever.
Why should coin holders have to pay for compliance or sacrifice their privacy for statist goal of total government control?