Over the past few years I’ve had the chance to read through and dissect several cryptocurrency and blockchain-related books.
Below are the reviews I have publicly published (in chronological order):
- The Age of Cryptocurrency by Michael Casey and Paul Vigna
- Digital Gold by Nathaniel Popper
- Blockchain Revolution by Don and Alex Tapscott
- The Business Blockchain by William Mougayar
- Cryptoassets by Chris Burniske and Jack Tatar
- The Truth Machine by Michael Casey and Paul Vigna
I’ve provided feedback on a handful of others. If you’re currently writing a book on the topic – and schedule permitting – feel free to send over a draft for my candid feedback.